How to Apply?
In order to apply for the ELTT course, you must submit the following:
- A completed application form
- A copy of your official school transcript showing prerequisites successfully completed (if you require a transcript and graduated in BC, visit www.bced.gov.bc.ca/transcript)
- An up-to-date resume
Applications and supporting documents should be addressed and sent to:
Electrical Joint Training Committee
1405 Broadway Street
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6L6
Attention: ELTT Administrator
Only those applications that meet the requirements as stated above will be contacted about the next step.
After the deadline date, if you have met the prerequisites, you will be contacted about the academic placement exam. We will tell you when the exam is and what you need to do to prepare for it.
Those who pass the exam will be invited to an interview with Electrical Joint Training Committee (EJTC) representatives who will then select up to 16 students for the next ELTT program.
Admission to the ELTT program will be based on the following criteria:
- Meeting all the prerequisite requirements
- Passing the academic placement exam demonstrating competency in prerequisite areas
- A successful interview with the Electrical Joint Training Committee
Program fees will be due in full approximately four (4) weeks prior to course commencement. You may be able to access funding through StudentAid BC as we are a designated post-secondary school.