At the EJTC, our vision is to offer the finest trades training possible, to support national standards and ensure a strong electrical Industry. Part of our mandate is to provide innovative electrical programs to the eligible Journeypersons of the IBEW Local 213 to help support safety, productivity, and quality. Furthermore, our programs will also bring substantial value to our signatory contractors of ECA BC.
For course information,
download our latest bulletin:
Thursday, March 18th, 2021
**PLEASE NOTE THE NEW CHANGES IN REGISTRATION**
If you receive a call that you have been accepted into your chosen course, the EJTC will require payment immediately to reserve your spot. Please check your messages/emails regularly after the deadline for registration confirmation.
In order to register for any of the journey upgrading courses, you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Member of IBEW 213
- Active status
- In good standing (not more than three months behind in dues)
- Must have worked six months (180 days), non-consecutive, or more in the last two years for contractors contributing to the Training Fund.
If you qualify, you will or have received a letter from the EJTC. If you are not sure or have any questions, please call our office and we will check to see if you qualify to register for the training programs.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Select the course(s) you wish to attend.
- Only one registration request form needs to be submitted per person.
- You may email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferable), fax or drop off in person to the EJTC.
- Only those who are eligible and successful in the lottery selection will be notified by telephone.
- Unless noted otherwise, each course will be subject to a nonrefundable administration fee of $78.75 (includes GST) plus books if needed (costs as noted), which will be due immediately upon receiving confirmation from us.
- Please do not remit your fee until you have been notified that you have a seat.
- Please be advised that upon registration into any EJTC training program held at BCIT, BCIT will communicate with IBEW/EJTC about your training dates, grades, attendance, and related academic information for purposes of scheduling intakes and administering programs. If you have any questions about the protection of your personal information, you may contact the BCIT Records Management and Privacy Office